Veggie Crustless Quiche Bites
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 cups chopped mushrooms (any kind)
- 1/4 medium green bell pepper
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper
- 1/4 medium orange/yellow bell pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or cheese blend
- 1 (3.5-oz) container feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup sautéed spinach
- 1 cup small bites of chopped already cooked sautéed potatoes (salt and pepper)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs (gluten-free if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium. Add onion, diced; cook 3–5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until translucent. Add mushrooms, peppers, spinach and already cooked potatoes (for warming). Cook 7–10 minutes, stirring often, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk your eggs until fully combined. Stir in cheeses.
- When vegetables are ready, cool and then add egg mix, sat and pepper.
- Spray a 9-inch glass pie dish with olive oil cooking spray. Shake 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs (gluten-free, if desired) over bottom; shake and swirl dish until crumbs cover bottom evenly. Stir cooled vegetables into egg mixture; pour into prepared dish. Bake 25–30 minutes, until set in center.
- You can, of course, serve this as a whole quiche pie, but if you are looking for bite sized pieces, let the pie cool completely. Once cooled, take a mini biscuit cutter and begin around the edges until the pie has been completely cut into small bites. Add a little chive or parsley for garnish. DELISH!