- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 sliced thin green onions
- 1 seeded and diced jalapeno pepper
- 1 (14 oz) can drained and chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream (light)
- 1 (8 oz) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In a large mixing bowl and with an electric mixer, beat the room temperature cream cheese until smooth. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream and beat until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir together until combined. Transfer the dip to a pie plate or shallow gratin dish. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling.
Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips, crostini or veggies.