TREAT TIME!!! ❤️❤️ Try this fast and easy recipe for your favorite canine friend and let us know what you think! It’s one of Choji and Charro’s FAVS!!! ??
Instant Pot Healthy Peanut Butter Biscuits
* 2 1/2 cups rice flour
* 1 cup natural peanut butter (without XYLITOL) plus extra to drizzle
* 1 cup water
* 2 Tbsp honey
* 1 egg
* non-stick cooking spray
* aluminum foil
* Instant Pot Dog Biscuit Molds
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix until a nice dough has formed.
2. Spray mold with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Evenly scoop dough into each section of mold until dough is flush with the top. Cover with aluminum foil and also make a foil sling.
4. Add 2 cups water and trivet to your pressure pot. Lower mold on to the trivet with your foil sling.
5. Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 20-minutes. Allow for a 5-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Release any remaining. (While your pressure is releasing, microwave a small cup of Peanut Butter for about 30 seconds)
6. Open lid, remove and uncover your dog biscuits. Pour melted Peanut Butter on top. Allow to cool completely
This recipe has been adapted from a recipe from Pure Pressure Cooking.
All images courtesy of Unconditionally Her contributor, Cheryl Whitt.